Powder Coating | Shot Blasting | Wet Spray Painting
Hadley Powder Coatings
Powder Coating, Shot Blasting & Wet Spray Painting
Hadley Powder Coatings can assure you of a professional, fast turnaround service with our added personal touch and quality control, all at a competitive price for all your Powder Coating, Shot Blasting and Wet Spray Painting requirements.
100% customer satisfaction and the provision of a cost effective service is of paramount importance to us on every work order we process. Whether working on a large production run or a small one off job, all work is carried out to the exacting specifications and tolerances detailed by you, the customer.
We Cover all of the Exeter Area including, but not limited to the following places. Clyst St Mary, Crediton, Dawlish, Exminster, Exmouth, Exminster, Kennford, Kenton, Lympstone, Moretonhampstead, North Bovey, Ottery St Mary, Seaton, Topsham, Tiverton, Cullompton, Woodbury, Sowton if you location has not been listed call and ask, we are almost certain to cover your area.
100% Customer Satisfaction
100% customer satisfaction and the provision of a cost effective service is of paramount importance to us on every work order we process. Whether working on a large production run or a small one off job, all work is carried out to the exacting specifications and tolerances detailed by you, the customer. Hadley Powder Coatings offer a complete Powder Coating, Shotblasting and Wet Spray Painting service to customers throughout Devon and Cornwall.
Hadley Powder Coatings For All Devon and Cornwall
- Industrial, Commercial and Domestic Work
- Free and comptetitive quotations
- Well experienced family run business
- Delivery & Collection available
- Huge range of colours and finishes
- Small and large batch runs
- Small and Large individual items
- Powder Coating large items up to 6.5M
- Small and Single Items (Domestic)
- Powder Coating Devon and Cornwall
- Shot blasting Devon and Cornwall
- Wet Spray Painting Devon and Cornwall
- Alloy Wheels, Car Parts and Components
- Architectural Metalwork, Gates, Railings & Radiators
- Motorcycle & Push Bike Frames & Parts
- Sheet Metal Work, Fabrications, Ducting
- Engineering Parts & Mechanical Components
- Metal Garden Furniture and Victorian Fireplaces